Questions? Give us a call, stop in to see us, or send us a message.
- Phone: (705) 756 – 2411
- Fax: (705) 756-1126
- Email: [email protected]
- 2709 Honey Harbour Rd.
- P.O. Box 38, Honey Harbour
- Ontario, Canada P0E 1E0
- (705) 756–2411
- Monday – Thurs – 8am-5pm
- Friday – 8am-8pm
- Saturday – 8am – 5pm
- Sunday – 9am – 7pm
- Holiday Weekend :
Send Us A Message
Get Here By Land
Driving Directions from Toronto
- Take Highway 400 north from Toronto.
- After the last exit in Barrie (Duckworth), stay to your right which is the continuation of Highway 400 towards Sudbury.
- About 30 minutes later take exit 156 which is Port Severn Road North (just after Port Severn South!).
- At the stop sign just off the exit, turn left and follow the road about 12 kilometres into “downtown” Honey Harbour.
- You will pass the Foodtown on your right (we like to call it ” The Mall”) and then the LCBO on your left.
- The road takes a sharp right after which you will find the Delawana Inn’s golf range on your left.
- After the golf range, the entrance to the Honey Harbour Boat Club is your second left, going up a hill. We have a really big sign, you can’t miss it!
- Just follow the signs which lead you to the water and the main office. It is at that point where we say ” Welcome to Honey Harbour”.
Get Here By Water
Boating Directions – North and South
Located at the main intersection Honey Harbour Channel on Georgian Bay.
Boating North through Honey Harbour and the Delawana Channel slow zone, once out of slow zone marina is located directly on your right.
Boating South from the main channel into Honey Harbour just before the Delawana channel and slow zone the marina is on your left.
Look for the Blue storage sheds and store.